PLAN YOUR VISIT
Admission to the Ottawa Art Gallery is always free. Some events are ticketed.
ADDRESS AS OF APRIL 28, 2018:
50 Mackenzie King Bridge, Ottawa, ON, K1N 0C5, CANADA
The Ottawa Art Gallery is located at 50 Mackenzie King Bridge in downtown Ottawa, at the intersection of Waller Street. We are near the Rideau Centre and the campus of Ottawa University, in Ottawa’s arts, fashion and theatre district.
CURRENT MAILING ADDRESS:
Ottawa Art Gallery, 2 Daly Avenue, Ottawa ON K1N 6E2
Please note onsite paid parking is limited. Other paid parking options include:
- Novotel parkade
Entrance: 3 Daly Avenue
Ottawa, ON K1N 9M7
- Rideau Centre parkade
Entrance: 80 Nicholas Street or 5 Daly Avenue
Ottawa, ON K1N 9J7
Street metered parking is available (check hourly limits) in the nearby Sandy Hill residential area.
Bicycle racks are located near the gallery’s main entrance at 50 Mackenzie King Bridge.
Many buses stop at the Mackenzie King Station, which is very close to the OAG’s main entrance at 50 Mackenzie King Bridge. You can also disembark at the Ottawa U Laurier station.
Disembark at the STO Rideau Sussex North stop, or check STO Plani-Bus.
- Photography is permitted unless otherwise noted. Video recording and the use of flash or tripods are prohibited.
- Strollers are permitted in galleries.
- Food and drinks are not permitted in the exhibition galleries. Food and drinks are permitted only in the café, hallway seating areas and terraces.
- Pencil sketching is permitted in the galleries; however, the use of pens, quill pens, ink and watercolour is prohibited.
- Touching artworks is not permitted.
Group entrance and bus loading zone are located on Daly Ave.