The Ottawa Art Gallery is committed to providing a barrier-free environment.
- Admission is free and all are welcome.
- All entrances, galleries and venues are fully accessible.
- ASL and LSQ interpretation are available upon request for tours and public events. Gallery tours can also be conducted in spoken languages other than French and English. Please give us 30 days’ notice for all language interpretation requests.
- We are pleased to provide gender neutral washrooms.
- Free childcare services are offered during exhibition opening receptions and from 3 PM – 7 PM on Wednesdays.
If you have other accessibility requests, please contact us by email or call 613-233-8699 +227.