community art Workshops
OAG also offers subsidized creative workshops and other programming for community groups across Ottawa-Gatineau, such as:
- The Ottawa Mission
- St. Joe’s Women’s Centre
- OASIS Harm Reduction Program at the Sandy Hill Community Health Center
- Youth Now | Talitha House: serving young women in open custody
- Options Bytown: subsidized housing
- City of Ottawa: Acquired Brain Injury/ Post Stroke Day Program
- Ottawa Innercity Ministries
- Mouvement d’implication francophone d’Orléans
- Girl Guides of Canada
For more information, please contact us by email at email@example.com or call 613-233-8699 +245.
OTTAWA PUBLIC LIBRARY
OAG offers free hands-on creative workshops for children in collaboration with the Ottawa Public Library. Look for us over the March break and during the summer holidays at a branch near you.