The Ottawa Art Gallery is committed to providing a barrier-free environment.
- Admission is free and all are welcome.
- All entrances, galleries and venues are fully accessible.
- Please note our accessible drop off location for Para Transpo is 10 Daly Avenue.
- We are pleased to provide multi-user washrooms.
- Free childcare services are offered during exhibition opening receptions and from 3 PM – 7 PM on Fridays.
If you have other accessibility requests, please contact us by email or call 613-233-8699 +227.
Exhibition Experience Access Tools Available
Please inquire at the OAG Visitor’s Experience Desk (located on Floor 0, inside our 10 Daly Ave. entrance and under the white staircase)
- Noise-cancelling headphones: At this time, all OAG exhibitions contain sound. Please ask for our child or adult-sized noise cancelling headphones if desired.
- Closed-captionning: For accessible closed-captionned versions of several films, please ask here for a tablet to use.
- Accessible tours: If you are a person who is blind or who experiences low-vision, please call in advance to book a free sighted guide to take you on a tour of the exhibitions 613-2338699 +245.
How to get here:
Drop-off entrance: 10 Daly Avenue. The Daly entrance is between Waller and Nicholas on the south side. The Gallery’s large glass double doors are recessed from the street. The building’s banners are hot pink.
50 Mackenzie King Bridge entrance: For those taking OC Transpo, get off at Mackenzie King Station, walk east towards Ottawa U. The Gallery is on the same side of the street as the Rideau Centre mall, at the northwest corner of Mackenzie King and Waller. The Gallery’s entrance is recessed from the street with an LED sign out front.
Drop-offs and pickups at the Daly entrance ONLY. Let us know which entrance you would prefer and a sighted guide will meet you.