Pecha Kucha is an event for creatives of all kinds to meet, present work, and share ideas. The atmosphere is spontaneous and casual, while the speakers follow a simple presentation format of narrating 20 images, which are automatically advanced every 20 seconds.
RE-CLAIMING NORMAL: HOW DO WE (RE)CONNECT AFTER THE PANDEMIC.
The pandemic has clearly impacted many aspects of our private lives, but how has it affected our city centres and their public spaces?
This is our stepping-off point for a lively night of short investigative presentations touching on topics from visions of new city spaces to psychological states to artistic pursuits and back. Any topic is possible as everything has been, in one way or another, impacted by our experience of the last two years.
Come join us at the Alma Duncan Salon located in the Ottawa Art Gallery! Complimentary snacks will be provided along with a cash bar.
- Brian Smith, Scenographer
- Peter Simister, Architect
- Greg ‘ Mista Wasis’ Dreaver
- Tobias Fellows, Architect
- Christopher Griffin, Artist
- Hon Marie-P. Charette-Poulin, broadcast executive, former Parliamentarian, lawyer
- Ryan Koolwine, Founding Principal of Project1 Studio
- Free admission, Cash bar, Snack bar, 19+
- Wednesday, October 5, 2022
- 5:30 PM 9:30 PM
- Google Calendar, ICS
- Ottawa Art Gallery, Alma Duncan Salon50 Mackenzie King Bridge
Organizer: Ottawa Regional Society of Architects, Ottawa Architecture Week