Collaborate with OAG
OAG strives to provide a cultural meeting place that actively promotes relationships and exchanges between artists and various diverse facets of our community.
We are always excited to collaborate with local organizations with like-minded attitudes and aspirations.
Does your organization fit two or more of the following criteria?
- BIPOC Organization
If so, you may be eligible to receive discounted rental rates or even in-kind space to host your upcoming event or programming initiative at OAG.
- What you need to do:
Please fill out our partnership application form HERE
- Be sure to give us as many details about your initiative as possible so that we can assess if/how OAG can accommodate your request.
- Please note: We receive multiple inquiries daily. Please be patient.
- Our focus is on organizations that best align with the Gallery’s mission and mandate.
- Applications are reviewed internally every two weeks.
- For additional information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Cover image: Kamara Morozuk
some of our partners
- Asinabka Canadian Film & Media Arts Festival
- Capital Pride
- Canadian Film Institute
- International Film Festival Ottawa (IFFO)
- Ottawa International Animation Festival
- Ottawa Chamberfest
- CreativeMornings Ottawa
- Digi60 Film Festival
- Digital Arts Resource Centre (DARC)
- Ottawa Jazz Festival
- Arts Court