Purchase or Rent Art
PURCHASE OR RENT ART FOR YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
Galerie Annexe promotes artists from the Ottawa-Gatineau region through the exhibition, sale and rental of their artwork.
The Annexe is located on the main floor of the Ottawa Art Gallery, accessible from the Mackenzie King entrance.
We consign new artwork on a yearly basis through a jury submission process and from other independent commercial galleries that, through their partnership with the OAG commercial gallery, kindly provide their represented artists to Galerie Annexe, some of these galleries include: Galerie St-Laurent Hill, L. A. Pai Gallery, Sivarulrasa Gallery and Studio Sixty Six and Wall Space Gallery.
Are you thinking about buying but are not sure? The art rental service gives you a chance to live with an artwork before committing to the final purchase. No long-term rental is required and if you decide to purchase, we will remove up to 3 months of rental fees off the purchase price.
Art rental fees range from approximately $30 to $200 per month.
For corporate clients, art rentals enhance office environments while avoiding the capital outlay required for purchase. Corporate rental fees are also tax-deductible!
HOW TO PURCHASE OR RENT
There are a number of ways to access our collection:
1. A selection of works are available for viewing in person, on rotation, at Galerie Annexe.
2. You can browse our artwork database on our website
3. Make an appointment with one of our art consultants, by email or by calling 613-233-8699 +234. We will go through all the works we have available in our art vaults with you.
We can help you find the perfect artwork for your home and office!
Our art consultants will visit your space, get an idea of what you are looking for and make an art proposal of possible works based on what we and our other partnering galleries have available.
Art consultations can be booked for a fee. Delivery and installation by one of our art handlers can also be arranged for an additional cost.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, personal cheques and cash.
• Payment plans are available in equal-installment payments
Artwork : Gabriel Seguin